CPR & First Aid Training Corp has an impressive list of clients who trust us with CPR training their company personnel. We have trained both individuals, workforces, and others in the Washington, D.C. area. Wherever there is a need, we will fulfill it!
Clients who have benefited from our CPR training include:
• Bureau of Engraving and Printing
• District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
• CBS News
• Children's National Medical Center
• Cleveland Chiropractic and Wellness Center
• Community Preservation and Development Corporation
• Medic First Aid International Inc.
• Maryland Community Connection
• Los Angeles Air Force Base
• Chesapeake Region Safety Council
• District of Columbia Office of Early Childhood Development
• U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• U. S. Department of Education
• Office of Civil Rights
• Internal Revenue Service
• U.S. Department of Energy
• Fortis College
• Government Services Administration (GSA)
• Social Security Administration, PA
• U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
• Washington Headquarters Services in the Pentagon
• Wesley Theological Seminary, Washing DC
• U.S Department of Veteran Affairs
These are just some of the companies we have helped. For a more all-inclusive list, ask one of our professionals.
CPR training usually lasts 2-4 hours. We can accommodate most class sizes, and we supply all the class materials including handouts, Annie, DVD, and teaching supplies.
All information is presented in easy-to-understand language to encourage learning, questions, and curiosity. There is always a question-and-answer segment in all CPR courses.